This service is available to all Norman campus faculty and staff.
Reports, dashboards, and visualizations are the life blood of data-driven decision making. In today’s university environment, reports, dashboards, and visualizations require not only a depth of data, but more breadth than any one silo covers. They often require the combination of multiple disparate data sources, for example student data and HR data, plus ‘Bring Your Own Data’ (BYOD), where data from campus systems is joined with data that you have collected and managed yourself.
The IT Data Services group can help give you the results you need to make better decisions, faster.
For external and official reporting needs, please contact Institutional Research & Reporting.
Costs vary depending on a variety of factors, including:
- The scope of the project.
- The hours and resources involved.
- The specificity of the request, and whether or not it can be used across multiple academic or business units.
- Whether the finished product is manually run or needs to be scheduled.
- Simple list reports – For example, a list of active, full-time, military students in your college with a combined retention GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Trending Visualizations – Such as the enrollment trend-line since 2010 by department compared to the department’s salary expenses.
- Dashboards – Key Performance Indicators (KPI), like the 1000-level courses in your college or department and the percentage of students who have not logged into Canvas during the first two weeks of the term.