If you have changed or upgraded your phone, you will need to update your information in the Duo system. Please see the instructions below for your situation:
New Phone, Same Number
- Visit the Duo Device Management Portal at https://ou.edu/duo
- Login with your OUNetID
- Choose ‘Call Me’ or ‘Enter a Passcode’ then ‘Text me new codes’.
- Once logged in click ‘Device Options’ next to the phone you want to reactivate.
- Click ‘Reactivate Duo Mobile’.
- Follow the onscreen instructions through the reactivation process.
New Phone, New Number
If you only have one device enrolled with Duo and lose access to it (by getting a new phone number, for example), then you will need to call IT at 325-HELP (4357) in order to have your identity verified and new phone number added.
Then, follow these steps:
- Go to ou.edu/duo and log in with your OUNetID
- From the ‘Device:’ drop down box, select the device you still have and choose the desired authentication method.
- Once logged click the link “+ Add another device”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the new device.
- After completing the setup of the new device, click the red trash can icon to remove the old device.