If you have changed or upgraded your phone, you will need to update your information in the Duo system. If you no longer have access to your old phone and number, then you will need to call IT at 325-HELP (4357) in order to have your identity verified and Duo reset.
Please see the instructions below for your situation:
A. New Phone, Same Number
- Visit the Duo Device Management Portal at https://ou.edu/duo
- Login with your OUNetID
- Choose ‘Call Me’ or ‘Enter a Passcode’ then ‘Text me new codes’.
- Once logged in click ‘Device Options’ next to the phone you want to reactivate.
- Click ‘Reactivate Duo Mobile’.
- Follow the onscreen instructions through the reactivation process.
B. New Phone, New Number
If you only have one device enrolled with Duo and lose access to it (by getting a new phone number, for example), then you will need to call IT at 325-HELP (4357) in order to have your identity verified and new phone number added.
Then, follow these steps:
- Go to ou.edu/duo and log in with your OUNetID
- From the ‘Device:’ drop down box, select the device you still have and choose the desired authentication method.
- Once logged click the link “+ Add another device”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the new device.
- After completing the setup of the new device, click the red trash can icon to remove the old device.