Your OUNet Account is your key to accessing OU technology resources such as email, enrollment, grades, course materials, computer labs and OU Libraries resources.
If you encounter any issues, please contact OU IT for assistance.
Set up your OUNet Account:
- Visit the Account Management page at account.ou.edu.
- Click on “New to OU? Setup your OU account” and enter your date of birth and either your OUNetID, Sooner ID, or Social Security Number (if you have one) to set up your account.
- Your OUNet ID will serve as your username for logging into OU systems.
- Enter a password for your account following the instructions on the page.
- After setting your password, click on the ‘Account’ link to return to the main Account Management page. Login using your OUNet ID and password.
- Enter an account recovery email address (non-OU) where OU IT can send password reset information in case you lose or forget your password.
- Enter your cell phone number in the “Receive Text Messages” box to be notified of campus emergencies.