To print documents from your Office 365 account on a WEPA Kiosk, you will first need to connect your Office 365 account to your WEPA account. You will only need to do this the first time you print from Office 365 on a WEPA Kiosk.
- Log in to a WEPA Kiosk using your Sooner Card.
- Press the Office 365 button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your Office 365 login information (OU email and password).
- Press Authorize in the popup to allow WEPA to access your Office 365 documents.
You can now print files that are stored through your Office 365 account just like you would from Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Navigate to your document(s) through your Office 365 directory
- Select your document(s)
- Press Done
- Wait a moment for WEPA to prepare your documents for printing
- Press Print
- Select a payment option.
Follow this link for more information on WEPA printing at OU.