As a result of the move to online instruction, student access to Adobe Creative Cloud in campus computer labs is not available. Adobe has provided temporary at-home access for impacted students and faculty, so that they can continue their work remotely.
Please follow the instructions below to enable access to Creative Cloud Desktop Apps on your personal device.
1. Visit https://creativecloud.adobe.com and enter your @ou.edu email address then click “Continue.”
2. When prompted, select “Company or School Account” and then enter OUNetID and password at the sign-on page.
3. From the Creative Cloud website, click “Install Creative Cloud app” in the Quick Links on the right.
4. Proceed with installation of the Adobe Creative Cloud application.
5. Once installed, launch the Adobe Creative Cloud application.
6. Log in to Adobe Creative Cloud
a. First, enter your OU email address and click “Continue.”
b. If prompted, select “Company or School Account”
c. Enter OUNetID and password at the sign-on page.
7. Now, download the required Adobe applications via the Creative Cloud application, or via Creative Cloud website.
a. For Desktop: go to Adobe Creative Cloud Apps screen, download and install the apps you use. (Illustrated beneath: red boxes around apps you can install, and blue box around installed apps.)
b. For Web: click Apps on the top of the page to view all apps. Download and Install desired apps.
For more information on how to download or install apps, see Download and Install Creative Cloud apps.